this is super simple!
4 hair ties/elastics
1) divide your hair in the middle, (its good to tie one of the sections before you start braiding, in case you take a piece of hair accidentally from the other side)
2) start dutch braiding one section, (keep it close to the ear instead of braiding towards the back of your head). grab three pieces of hair from the top and start to braid it as you would normally do it, and keep adding pieces of hair to the braid as you keep braiding.
for a more detailed tutorial on how to dutch braid, click here
3) keep braiding until you reach your earlobe, then tie your hair with the hair elastic.
4) divide the pony tail in two, and braid that piece.
5) tie the little braid with a hair elastic, repeat the process of the other side of your head. and that’s it!